Taika Waititi to Direct Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

Tony Perkis

giphy.gif

Tony Perkis

Shower thought here: with GOTG3 delayed until Gunn is done with The Suicide Squad, did this open the door for a new Thor film that addresses him and the GOTG characters established at the end of Endgame?

I can’t imagine Gunn’s first instinct, and finished script that will be used, was a road movie when it’s well known to be what ends that series in its current iteration.

LSLS

Wonder if they are going to be able to bring Hela back, she was such a killer villain. But I'm super excited for this. The way this guy transformed Thor was brilliant.

WDW Guru

Wonder if they are going to be able to bring Hela back, she was such a killer villain. But I'm super excited for this. The way this guy transformed Thor was brilliant.

They should bring the villain Ragnarok for the next movie. If so, we can call it Th4: Ragnarok.

Animaniac93-98

Um, you know she was in Endgame right?

Using cut footage from Thor 2. A movie she only did out of contractual obligation after being displeased with its change in director.

When asked about Thor 3 by Vanity Fair, this was her response:

“As far as I know, I’m done,” she said. “I mean, I don’t know if maybe one day they’ll ask for an Avengers 7, or whatever.”

Darkprime

She wants a piece of that RDJ money and I don't blame her who wouldn't? But she didn't exactly seem thrilled to be on stage at comic-con.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom