T3techcom18's Sprouting A Flower and Garden Festival Update and His 100th Post 4/24

Hello everyone! I haven't been posting on the site for a while...and with good reason...IT'S MY 100TH POST!!!! I wanted to save the 100th post for a special thing, so that's why. But on the update!

We did Epcot yesterday with a friend of mine from Puerto Rico yesterday, and it was fun....

-The Flower and Garden Festival is great this year! Even though I was talking to my friend most of the time, I took time to smell the roses(literally). I especaily liked the DogGone Maze! Yes, it's mainly for little kids, but he had younger sister, so we went through there. It was very cute!

-We went to Mission Space. The NASA Mars Rover exposition is gone(Darn, I missed it). There is a lot new arning signs all over the place, inside and out. There are two warnings signs on the entrance to Planetary Plaza, two others in Planetary Plaza, the regular one in Recruiting Center, one immeidately when you get in through the Standby queue, and the one's in the Training Operations area. I know it's for safety, and for people not getting sick or anything, but when I got on this time, it was a bit annoying.

I have to say, but one CM in MS is already grouchy. My friend's Dad had gone through the queue in a ECV, and when we got ot the Team Dispatch area, they asked us to wait in the back of the dispatch area. We waited, and one of the CM's said that we needed to care of the ECV, quote, "We don't have a valet parking, you need to take care of it yourself.", unquote. This is the first time I've seen a rude CM, and this does not qualify as being the Magic Disney has. But life is life.

But I have to give Kudos to Barry, and another CM at Mission: SPACE race. They were SOOOO funny while we were waiting in line for the game. "Hey Barry, do you know when the hyperccino coffee maker came in or not?" "No, the freight crew said they lost on the way here." "Oh, geez, cargo from Earth to Mars is really bad these days!" Now THAT, is what I call Disney magic. Best thing is...I GOT TO BE THE CREW AT THE STAGE!!!! It was SOOOO cool! I was on Triton, and even though we lost, it was cool anyway.

-After MS, we went on HISTA, and let's just say I hate the preshow video, and another rude CM. He kept saying rudely to everyone to move to the left of the room, not even saying please. Besides that, the major effects on HISTA were not working correctly. But once again, I have to give major kudos to 2 other CM's at HISTA also. The were 2 ladies that were pretty funny, giving jokes before the show began.

-We were supposed to go to Magic Kingdom just to see Wishes, but instead we went to Quizno Subs(which is good, btw).

This has been big week for me: Coming back to school after srping break;lots of bad stuff happening at school; becoming single again; going to Epcot; finding rude CM's; this week has been busy for me, personally and literally.

I have a big question for you all: At this moment, I am writing a strory about the Tower of Terror, and it will be released to my classroom on May 5th, to coincide with the opening of the Tower in DCA. Can I send this to people that want it online? I now I can't post due to legal issues, and it will too long to put on a thread, so can I do that?

Stay tuned later tomorrow, as I have a fun trip report about going to the Incredible Dog Challenge at Wide World of Sports earlier today!

t3techcom18

Original Poster
The fans on the ceiling in front of you weren't working during the shrinking/hovercraft scenes. Does anyone have a answer to my ToT story question?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom