t-rex on dining plan ??

My guess would be that it's not. I'm pretty sure that Rainforest Cafe is not on the dining plan and if Rainforest Cafe isn't then I highly doubt that T-Rex is.

krankenstein

When I called the ADR phone number the other day I was told they are not taking ADRs or any credits until at least next year. Keep in mind things change, but right now I do not believe they are.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Restaurants are never on the DDP right away when they open. Usually there's a two or three-month period when they won't take ADRs at all, just walk-up. Then they'll start taking ADRs and after that they may or may not negotiate a deal to be included in DDP. Since Rainforest is owned by the same company, it's quite possible they won't be included.

yankspy

Is Yak and Yeti on the plan? I thought it was. I only ask because it is owned by the same company that owns Rainforest and T-Rex.

disneyfan20ny

Original Poster
It's funny you mentioned yak & yeti because the first resturaunt that came to mind as far as the adr's and dining plan was that one.If you remember months before it opened they pushed the adr's and were also on the dining plan!!!

sweetpee_1993

Actually we ate at Y&Y the 1st week of December last year which was pretty soon after it opened. No ADR. Had to walk up. We were on the DDP and could not use our TS credits at that time. My bet is that initially no DDP TS credits for TRex. But, hey, ya never know. Disney is full of surprises around every turn. It could happen.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom