Symphony In the Stars video from YouTube

wickedfan07

Original Poster
I don't know if anyone has posted this before. My apologies if this link is already in another thread.

Attractions Magazine posted this video of the special fireworks show from Last Tour to Endor on YouTube. Looks like it was pretty awesome! Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYyNzdrCkA

It would be very cool to see this show come to DHS for Star Wars Weekends in the future. I'd love to be able to see fireworks on Hollywood Boulevard; I've never had the chance before.

timeman

They closed the rides last night in that part of the park from 10:45pm until 12:30 am. The wait times earlier in the evening were short. Star Tours was only 10 minutes around 9pm and Toy Story had a 20 minute wait time on the clock, but it was shorter then that.

Studios Fan

They closed the rides last night in that part of the park from 10:45pm until 12:30 am. The wait times earlier in the evening were short. Star Tours was only 10 minutes around 9pm and Toy Story had a 20 minute wait time on the clock, but it was shorter then that.

Thanks.

JerrodDRagon

Love the Soundtrack....the fireworks were ok, they didn't really fit all the time, but still a good show. I still think a WoC with Star Wars would be the best.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
The timing seemed off for many shots.

It definitely needs some tweaking to be up to Disney standards.

I should also say that this is a very good show, much better than most local shows could aspire to be....just needs some minor adjustments.

Yensid71

As a former Cast Member it has nothing to due with traffic control and everything to do with the fact that is the fallout area for the fireworks. Trust me you do not want to get hit by that.

mp2bill

Wow. The wait times for these rides are never this short.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom