SWYTBAI S14.1

kmbmw777

Original Poster
The following is all simulated conversation,

Project One: You're Tearing Me Apart, kev!

tumblr_nolsdiDh511sipaulo1_500.gif

Based on TheOrginalTiki's "Tommy's Planet" project from Season Twelve

My cohost @Basketbuddy101 and I are proud to present...

It's finally time to get to perhaps the most anticipated project of the entire season. This project was based on a concept Tiki came up with during a Blue Sky Project in season twelve. It was a MEGA E Ticket attraction based on the beloved cult classic "The Room"...which was located on the moon. Something that's actually relevant to the narrative of Tommy Wisseau if you read The Disaster Artist. Anywho, this project is very simple. You must design two E - Ticket attractions, one for a Disney park, the other for a Universal park. Naturally, they must be based off of TERRIBLE, critically panned films from the respective companies. I absolutely cannot wait to see the results! Good luck to the final six, and congrats on making it this far. You're on the cusp of making it to the semi-finals, so play your heart out if you want to make it to the end-game :) This project is due Friday, April 21st - Tonight.

The teams are:
Team Dog (Coach: @kmbmw777)
@Pionmycake
@DisneyManOne

Team Cat (Coach: @Basketbuddy101)
@Magic Feather
@Snoopy

@Snoopy has opened the key to Walt's vault and found that Team Dog must base their attraction in Disney, while Team Cat must base their attraction in Universal!

Also, I am proud to announce guest judges @TheOriginalTiki and @MANEATINGWREATH for this grand round!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom