SWoD's Big Trip

SilentWindODoom

This Friday, at about 3 or 4, I will be leaving my home with my parents and my cousin Aaron, and we will begin the long drive from southern New York to the Most Magical Place on Earth. We'll be arriving sometime around noon in Disney, and will probably be catching Spaceship Earth before it closes. Here's what we have planned:

Sunday: Magic Kingdom - Lunch as Columbia Harbor House - Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Monday: EPCOT - Lunch at Le Cellier - Dinner at Yakitori House
Tuesday: Free Day. Check out water parks, resorts, or visit parks we've already been to - Dinner at O'Hana
Wednesday: Animal Kingdom/MGM - Lunch somewhere in Animal Kingdom - Dinner at Mama Melrose's
Thursday: Finish what's left at MGM - Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Friday: Mostly spent with relatives in Ocala
Saturday: Free day and our day of departure for Hollywood, where we will meet up with pretty much the entire family on my mom's side.

That's the plan so far. Let me ask, is there anything you would suggest? Are there any great or not-so-great experiences with these eateries? Anything that you make sure you do on your trip, that you suggest I do? Is the cheese soup really as good as the hype?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
Is the cheese soup really as good as the hype?

woohoo.gif

Oh yes. It most certainly is.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
The Flame tree BBQ is good at AK for lunch. You can sit around the back down by the water. It's very nice and shaded.

Have a wonderful trip!

Pam

Upvote 0

ThinkTink721

This Friday, at about 3 or 4, I will be leaving my home with my parents and my cousin Aaron, and we will begin the long drive from southern New York to the Most Magical Place on Earth. We'll be arriving sometime around noon in Disney, and will probably be catching Spaceship Earth before it closes. Here's what we have planned:

Sunday: Magic Kingdom - Lunch as Columbia Harbor House - Dinner at Liberty Tree Tavern
Monday: EPCOT - Lunch at Le Cellier - Dinner at Yakitori House
Tuesday: Free Day. Check out water parks, resorts, or visit parks we've already been to - Dinner at O'Hana
Wednesday: Animal Kingdom/MGM - Lunch somewhere in Animal Kingdom - Dinner at Mama Melrose's
Thursday: Finish what's left at MGM - Dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe
Friday: Mostly spent with relatives in Ocala
Saturday: Free day and our day of departure for Hollywood, where we will meet up with pretty much the entire family on my mom's side.

That's the plan so far. Let me ask, is there anything you would suggest? Are there any great or not-so-great experiences with these eateries? Anything that you make sure you do on your trip, that you suggest I do? Is the cheese soup really as good as the hype?
Lunch at the AK: Flame Tree BBQ

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom