Switching carers during a trip

Bonbondisney

Hello, I won’t be going to Florida for a couple of years but I’m trying to work out how the tickets with packages work. I’m used to Paris where if I have a package the ticket for myself and my (free!) carer are on the hotel card and it’s not tied to a name or any ID so I can go in with anyone. Is that the same in Florida now with the pass and app rather than when it was done on finger prints? I’m hoping to go for a long stay so will probably switch carers 2 or 3 times. I’m hoping to also go to Universal as well as Disney. Also at paris when I go with an annual pass I just show my pass and proof of disability (as most places other than America let people ask to see it) and I’m given a free carer ticket so which ever carer I have that day comes in with me. My local theme park also does free carers and is nice and simple by issuing my annual pass and then a second annual pass marked as carer and with my face on so it can only be used by a carer with me. I was looking at pricing, obviously it would cost a fortune anyway to buy a second pass if I decided to do annual pass rather than package but would disney expect me to purchase 4 annual passes just as I might have 3 carers that trip? I can’t find any info on google but it must happen fairly frequently.
Thank you for any advice!

NelleBelle

You don't have to buy 3 additional annual passes but you are expected to have 3 SEPARATE tickets for your caregivers. They CANNOT share ticket media. That is against Disney policy to share ticket media.

Upvote 0

Kingdom Konsultant

WDWMAGIC Board Sponsor
Premium Member
WDWMAGIC Sponsor
Walt Disney World- hotels will charge you an additional fee per night for each adult over the first 2 adults on the hotel reservation. That price will depend on which hotel category you choose. (Value, Moderate, Deluxe)
Tickets- each person staying in the room must have the same ticket media. So you must all have the same ticket, Disney does not allow for more than 1 person to a ticket. Their tickets are also assigned to each person.
Annual passes- unlimited park tickets that are good for 1 year from the first day of use. If you will be in the Disney parks for more than 10 days, it may be beneficial for you to get this type of pass. Again, these are per person and cannot be shared.

I hope that helped. If you have other questions, feel free to send me a message and I will try to help.

Pam

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom