Swim Diapers 4 Sale @ Resort Stores?

stevehousse

I was wondering if anyone can tell me if the resort gift shops sell swim diapers, preferably individual ones or a 3 pack, instead of an entire package of them? This trip will be my youngest daughters first time ever swimming and if I don't have to buy an entire pack, it would be great! I am staying at CBR. Thanks!

minniemickeyfan

I have seen small packs there, but I remember them being quite dear in price. I can't remember exactly how many where in the pack. It might be cheaper to buy a pack from home at then just bring a few.

Upvote 0

12_Ears_Dad

You will pay way more the average retail even if they sell them in small packs. I agree with minniemickeyfan, buy a pack at home and bring what you think you'll need..you can use the rest another time.

This goes for all "essentials" that Disney may provide because they know ppl forget things at home. Make sure you bring what you can with b you. You will pay well above retail for such things st the parks, and in Orlando in.general

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

I disagree. Though more expensive than retail, it'll still be cheaper than buying an entire pack that you'll end up wasting 75% of. Baby care products are actually among the more reasonably priced items at WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom