Swearing in the parks, have you experienced this?

TotallyBiased

I can beat your puke story -- back when I was just slightly pre-teen I was in a downtown theater with a meatball po-boy for lunch... front row of the balcony, enjoying my sandwich and the movie, when all of a sudden I feel my sandwich get a little light and hear this angry exclamation from someone in the seats just under the edge...

Yep -- I had accidentally meatballed some poor unsuspecting patron of the movie arts.

Good shot! Could have yelled "I hear they're having a white sale... at Towel World!" (Robert Downey Jr. quote from Weird Science)

I cannot take credit for the story, however. It's a quote from Goonies where the Fratelli's are pressing Chunk for the whereabouts of his friends.

I'm suddenly wondering how much of my inner monologue is actually mine and not just regurgitated movie quotes....

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
Premium Member
Good shot! Could have yelled "I hear they're having a white sale... at Towel World!" (Robert Downey Jr. quote from Weird Science)

I cannot take credit for the story, however. It's a quote from Goonies where the Fratelli's are pressing Chunk for the whereabouts of his friends.

I'm suddenly wondering how much of my inner monologue is actually mine and not just regurgitated movie quotes....
Oh... uh... well... I made my story up, too.

And if you're the person who was sitting under me, well, it was all in your imagination.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom