Swan/Dolphin or new tower at Coronado Springs?

seasalt49

Original Poster
Hi! My husband and I have decided to take a quick 3-night trip down to Disney World in July to celebrate our birthdays. It will be our first trip without our daughter. Without her, we're not huge ride people, so my plan is to spend one night each in Epcot & MK and do a starlight safari on our third night. Other than that, we'll want to do table service breakfasts,, spend time at the pool, maybe get a spa treatment, and just relax and enjoy our resort (I'm a little worried about the July heat coming from the northeast!). I have found comparable pricing at the Swan/Dolphin and the new Gran Destino Tower at Coronado Springs. Would one of these resorts suit our plans better than the other? (We've only ever stayed in DVC villas on rented points.) Or is there another resort that you'd recommend for this kind of trip? Any feedback is welcome and appreciated!

seasalt49

Original Poster
Since Skyliner isn't open I would stay at Swan & Dolphin since you can take the ferry/walk to Epcot/DHS and hang out on the Boardwalk and the boardwalk/beach/yacht club hotels.

Ooh, I hadn't thought about the convenience of being able to walk to all of the boardwalk area resorts, especially for dining. That's a huge plus!

TrojanUSC

Bit off subject, but if you're going to do a spa day - I'd highly suggest driving/uber-ing to the Four Seasons (its in the middle of Disney property, so not far) as it's the best spa in Orlando by a mile.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom