Swan and Dolphin

KB LUVS MGM

Original Poster
Would someone explain the Swan and Dolphin resorts. I understand they aren't really Disney resorts but you do get Disney perks by staying there? Are they a nice place to stay? Thanks for your input!

ajrwdwgirl

Premium Member
The Swan and Dolphin aren't Disney resorts but from what I understand the Disney perks you still get is Disney transport to the parks and extra magic hours. There is no magical express and I don't think you can charge to your room.

travelgip

ajrwdwgirl is correct. You cannot charge to your room & no magical express. Other than that - you can walk directly into Epcot & if you're lucky enough to get a room with a park view - watch Illuminations every night from the air-conditioned comfort of your room!

tare

They are nice resorts and you get most all the disney perks. I don't think you can get the dining plan and the magical express as previously stated.

luv

They're much cheaper than the other Deluxe resorts, have good-sized rooms, a wonderful pool complex, decent restaurants and do get you into the EMHs. I don't know if they're going to get this magic tracking band thing or not.

They do charge a resort fee and they charge you to park your car there, even if you don't valet, so figure that into your cost. The lobby in the Dolphin is rather confusing the first time you have to find your elevator, but it has that whimsical Dolphin design.

Epcot resort hotels are the most conveniently-located hotels of all. They're exceptionally close to DHS and Epcot and not too far from the MK or AK. :)

shmmrname

Epcot resort hotels are the most conveniently-located hotels of all. They're exceptionally close to DHS and Epcot and not too far from the MK or AK. :)
I second this. It's all about options too! The walk to Epcot is a huge, huge plus. And, there's always the boat. Plus, if you're fond of park-hopping or spending nightcaps in Epcot or MK, it opens up a huge chain-of-possibilities because of the Epcot monorail.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom