News Swan and Dolphin Tower Expansion - The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
It is also a shorter walk to DHS from the All Star Movies than walking from Wilderness Lodge...
The Reserve is not close enough to call that a perk... Now if it came with it's own designated Elon Musk Shuttle Loop, then you have something....But now it is just another hotel on the highway, disconnected from the actual amenities by a busy road to cross. Save your money and stay at the actual Swan instead...
Call it what you want, its VERY walkable to both parks. A 20 minute walk is nothing. You say save your money but not one person on this planet has seen the final product, so why the negative post?

DCBaker

Premium Member
E3uIE-CXwAAlkae.jpeg

E3uIE_uXoAYkYn1.jpg

DonaldDoleWhip

Not sure where to put this question, but has anyone here booked a stay here yet and have you been able to link it to your Disney Experience successfully?
Following up on this, last week we booked a few nights at Swan Reserve in September, and we can't currently link it to MDE.

Don't particularly care at the moment, as Park Pass availability in September shouldn't be a problem (and we might skip the parks), but curious - you'd think it would have the same access as Swan and Dolphin.

Honestly excited to try it out - the rooms look nice and modern, and I imagine the breakfast option will beat Garden Grove. For a points stay, it'll be a nice change from the Swan.

Horizons '83

In the Parks
No
Following up on this, last week we booked a few nights at Swan Reserve in September, and we can't currently link it to MDE.

Don't particularly care at the moment, as Park Pass availability in September shouldn't be a problem (and we might skip the parks), but curious - you'd think it would have the same access as Swan and Dolphin.

Honestly excited to try it out - the rooms look nice and modern, and I imagine the breakfast option will beat Garden Grove. For a points stay, it'll be a nice change from the Swan.
I should have shared earlier, but I’ve been told that this property is not in their system yet be should be by the 60 day mark for dining reservations, which would be around early July.
I'm excited too since I’ll be using points in January, and there should be another dining option as well as a smaller pool and pool bar.

DisneyAlexis

I booked a stay for October and was able to link it to MDE

DonaldDoleWhip

I booked a stay for October and was able to link it to MDE
Interesting, I made my reservation a month ago for January 2022 and I can’t link and the CM told me it’s not in their system yet. You sure it’s for the Swan reserve and not the Swan?
Interesting. Still can't link here - I wonder if this has to do with when the booking was made.

DonaldDoleWhip

Interesting. Still can't link here - I wonder if this has to do with when the booking was made.
The answer to this is yes - made another hypothetical booking for a few days later (we're thinking about extending our East Coast visit), and that one is able to be linked. Wonder when they'll fix it for bookings already made.

Movielover

Looks very similar to Universal's Aventura Hotel which I stayed at last trip. Very nice hotel that I will certainly stay at again, big difference is Aventura was just under 200 per night compared with what will certainly be around 500 per night for this.

Haymarket2008

I wish it was more architecturally interesting.

I agree. It actually isn't as lackluster as I expected it to be. In isolation it is quite nice.

Usually sight lines and stuff don't bother me. I actually think seeing Swan and Dolphin from Epcot is pretty cool. But when looking at the Boardwalk from the Beach/Yacht is where the obtrusiveness of the Swan Reserve really is highlighted. It dominates the skyline and makes the Boardwalk's grandeur considerably lessened.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom