News Swan and Dolphin Tower Expansion - The Walt Disney World Swan Reserve

MississippiBelle

All right, listen, I have the inside scoop right from corporate. The area will be a three story walk-through exhibit called "Bob Iger: One Man's Dream to Leave a Legacy"

Which, incidentally, is the fifth gate. Great detective work, mystery solved!! :p:D

I'd also like to enter my submission for the new swolphin creature. Wait for it.... a snowman. I know it's really out there, but stick with me. There's a little known cult classic called Frozen that wasn't too popular but I really think that if they pushed it more in the parks, it would really take off.

dstrawn9889

5538845.jpg

Ripken10

All joking aside, what financial benefit does Disney get for the Swan & Dolphin, more specifically an expansion by them. There has to be something...

dstrawn9889

All joking aside, what financial benefit does Disney get for the Swan & Dolphin, more specifically an expansion by them. There has to be something...
you mean, BESIDES the fact that there is an expansion rider on the contract that Eisner signed?(they would have been foolish not to have that in the legaleze somewhere)

DisneyJeff

In the Parks
No
The Swan and Dolphin responded to a tweet I sent to them. They said the dramatic announcement was for a new beer " Phins and Feathers"? Does that sound right?

That is going to be one large beer if they needed to see what the sight-lines were for it!!!

(BTW... if true, and they are going to have some kind of giant beer by the Swa & Dol, this would be the best news I have heard come out of central FL for a long time!!!) :joyfull:

dgp602

That is going to be one large beer if they needed to see what the sight-lines were for it!!!

(BTW... if true, and they are going to have some kind of giant beer by the Swa & Dol, this would be the best news I have heard come out of central FL for a long time!!!) :joyfull:
LOL NO, There was something on twitter ( and on this thread a page or two back ) where the hotel promised a major announcement. So, I responded to them for a hint and they said the "major announcement " was to announce a new exclusive beer to the Swan and Dolphin. Not related to balloons..

ToTBellHop

LOL NO, There was something on twitter ( and on this thread a page or two back ) where the hotel promised a major announcement. So, I responded to them for a hint and they said the "major announcement " was to announce a new exclusive beer to the Swan and Dolphin. Not related to balloons..
Maybe each beer comes with a balloon?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom