Survivor S40: Winners at War

PUSH

Original Poster
"Fiji has suspended international flights due to a recent rise in COVID cases. This could potentially affect Survivor, which is filming S41 and set to film S42 next month."

An exact quote from Martin Holmes on Twitter.

artvandelay

"Fiji has suspended international flights due to a recent rise in COVID cases. This could potentially affect Survivor, which is filming S41 and set to film S42 next month."

An exact quote from Martin Holmes on Twitter.
Rob Cesternino was right. They should of filmed a season in a remote location in the USA.

PUSH

Original Poster
Rob Cesternino was right. They should of filmed a season in a remote location in the USA.
I wouldn't have minded it. They could have done the full 39 days here, too. It would be cool to see a new location again. I miss the different visuals from the old school days. The theme around cultures was a lot better than the themes they come up with now.

PUSH

Original Poster
Martin Holmes is reporting rumors that season 41 will have no theme and will be referred to as Survivor 41. This could be the norm going forward as they have a permanent residency in Fiji and the themes have become pretty out there in recent years. It's unclear whether there will still be divisions of tribes based on themes. Season 41 will have 3 tribes with 18 total players.

PUSH

Original Poster
I created a Survivor 41 discussion thread since we now know it's officially airing in the fall, and we are starting to see a lot of rumors for it. Go check out the new thread!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom