Survivor-Heroes v. Villians

maggiegrace1

Soooo excited for James Clement..:slurp: Colby, Russell..:sohappy: and Boston Rob..:D

I also like Cirie, Sugar and Parvati!

This is one gorgeous man!:D:cool:

Attachments

• james-clement-survivor.jpg
    james-clement-survivor.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0

GenerationX

There are several pretty crafty players and quite a few big personalities in this edition. I can't wait to see how the Villains get along (especially Rob and Russell). This should be an excellent season!

artvandelay

Original Poster
I'm thinking Randy will be able to skate under the radar. Boston Rob will have a huge target on his back. I think this was taped before anyone saw Russel's tricks, so that'll help him. Should be a great season.

popsicletrees

^I'm sure Rob will have a huge target on his back, but I think he is a better player than Russell. He still managed to make it to # 2 in Allstars and everyone on that show knew how he played.

My fiance is really excited about Coach. I guess I am too. He provided some great entertainment last season.

I wonder if previous winners will get out quickly this season like in the Allstars.

Hrudey3032

Good ol' Rupert is a sentimental fave for me as he is a local Indy boy and his charitable work has been great so I would love to see him suceed here.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom