Survivor: Game Changers - Mamanuca Islands

SAV

WOW...Just WOW. Even the next day I'm still amazed by the Tribal.

It put a strange cap on a good show. I liked the challenges and a great comeback by the Orange to win Immunity.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
I had to seek out Dalton Ross:

http://ew.com/recap/survivor-season-34-episode-7/

Well written and insightful, as always (albeit with a much different tone this week) and bonus points for quoting Meatloaf.
I read Dalton Ross last night too. (There are always bonus points for quoting Meat Loaf.) My only disagreement is where he states that Varner is worse than Colton. Nobody has been, or ever will be, more hateful than Colton.

Sadly, this is now Varner's Survivor legacy. He deserves better. He's not an evil guy, but man, what he did really stunk.

I'm still upset about how that all went down last night.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
He screwed up big time. He's making amends. He's saying the right things.

Think, people. Before you say spiteful, destructive things ... think. Words cannot be unsaid.

IMG_3222.JPG

PUSH

Has anyone ever made it to the merge without going to Tribal before?
The original Tandang tribe from the Philippines, Keith and Joe in Cambodia, and most recently Nick and Michele from Koah Rong. Remember Tandang was the tribe Malcolm merged into. Nick was voted out in his first ever Tribal Council, becoming Koah Rong's first juror.

PUSH

Just watched the PEN Fan Forum hosted by Andrea Boehlke. Dalton Ross, Natalie Anderson, Brice Johnston and Brian Corridan were the guests. Natalie was pulled from Game Changers two days before the season aired due to an injury that doctors wouldn't clear. Sierra was the one who took her place.

I love Natalie, so I'm sad she didn't make it. But I think she would've been voted off early because the big threats and winners have been voted off so early. But I'm also excited because that could mean she'll come back for another season in the future.

JenniferS

Time To Be Movin’ Along
Premium Member
Just watched the PEN Fan Forum hosted by Andrea Boehlke. Dalton Ross, Natalie Anderson, Brice Johnston and Brian Corridan were the guests. Natalie was pulled from Game Changers two days before the season aired due to an injury that doctors wouldn't clear. Sierra was the one who took her place.

I love Natalie, so I'm sad she didn't make it. But I think she would've been voted off early because the big threats and winners have been voted off so early. But I'm also excited because that could mean she'll come back for another season in the future.
I had to Google who Natalie was. "Twinnie".

I liked her a lot once her sister was gone ... which was almost immediately. :joyfull:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom