Survivor 43 Discussion Thread

PUSH

Original Poster
There were three recipients of the Sia Award this season. Jesse got $100,000. Owen and Ryan each got $50,000. Dalton Ross shared the news.

PUSH

Original Poster
I did a Brant Steele for an All-Stars: New Era Edition, and look who won again! 🤣

1671903572914.png

PUSH

Original Poster
I tried doing one, but for custom tribes, they didn't have anyone from seasons 42 or 43. How did you get the more recent players?
Sorry, I totally forgot to respond and suddenly remembered tonight.

Once you click the season you would like to simulate, click "edit cast" at the top of the screen. Then click "custom edit" towards the top of the page. It's in a blue hyperlink. After that you should be able to select any player, including those from seasons 42 and 43.

You may be getting stuck at the seasons. If you select seasons 40-43, the site only has their cast uploaded, but you can't do any custom edits on that season. However, you can on past seasons. For example, if you choose season 37, DvG, you can do a custom edit and include any player from any season. It will just follow DvG's format.

Jedijax719

Sorry, I totally forgot to respond and suddenly remembered tonight.

Once you click the season you would like to simulate, click "edit cast" at the top of the screen. Then click "custom edit" towards the top of the page. It's in a blue hyperlink. After that you should be able to select any player, including those from seasons 42 and 43.

You may be getting stuck at the seasons. If you select seasons 40-43, the site only has their cast uploaded, but you can't do any custom edits on that season. However, you can on past seasons. For example, if you choose season 37, DvG, you can do a custom edit and include any player from any season. It will just follow DvG's format.
Worked perfectly! Thanks! Lots of fun.

PUSH

Original Poster
Just a reminder that our Survivor 44 thread is here.... happy premiere!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom