Survivor 20: Heroes Vs Villians..:D

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
Starts this Thursday!..:sohappy:
I am so excited..I am looking forward to seeing Russell and Boston Rob on the same team..and to see if Russell can do as good as he did on the last one!..

I am also looking forward to James..the gorgeous gravedigger from Louisiana..:slurp::D:lookaroun

Are you all ready?

popsicletrees

So ready and way too excited! I'm interested to see who will do better on the challenges. Looking at the roster, both teams have great competitors, but I think the heros will do better.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I am surprised at Sugar!
I was glad they did not vote out Cyrie..I enjoy her!

Still loathe Coach and Tyson is just ..ugh!:hurl:

Next week with Boston Rob!!!!!!!!..:eek:He looked like he dropped dead!!

So far I have more I like on the heroes but I do like Russell and Boston Rob.

plaz10

I love the villains! though the heroes are more good looking (colby and james!)

Russell is my favorite player of all time. I love that he plays the game totally different. He totally deserved to win survivor samoa.

I read that the other players dont know Russell's ways because his season aired while they were off doing the current survivor. BUT does that mean that russell himself didnt see it air and was back in time for the live finale? something doesn't add up. maybe i'm missing the big picture. haha. Or does that mean russell does not win HvV because he was back in time?

disneypearl

OK, what happens to Boston Rob!?! I hope he is fine and it isn't as serious as the preview made it look. He is my favorite survivor of all time.

CaptainMichael

I read that the other players dont know Russell's ways because his season aired while they were off doing the current survivor. BUT does that mean that russell himself didnt see it air and was back in time for the live finale? something doesn't add up. maybe i'm missing the big picture. haha. Or does that mean russell does not win HvV because he was back in time?

This was filmed right after Samoa ended (in real time, not tv time which is months later.) Russell benefits from the others not knowing his style, but he is also hurt by not knowing what mistakes he made.

brent2124

This was filmed right after Samoa ended (in real time, not tv time which is months later.) Russell benefits from the others not knowing his style, but he is also hurt by not knowing what mistakes he made.
It can also hurt Russell. Since no one knows how Russell plays they may be more inclined to get rid of him early. They know the other peoples game and what to expect. I hope it helps him though. Im shocked he hasnt been looking for the idol yet.

Laura

Premium Member
I didn't see the season with Sugar in it. She WON the show? She's horrid! It was so funny watching Colby trying to get away from her.

Laura

Premium Member

So he was at the finale for Samoa AFTER he had also finished filming HvV?

I have a feeling Russell won't make it far this time.

CaptainMichael

So he was at the finale for Samoa AFTER he had also finished filming HvV?

I have a feeling Russell won't make it far this time.

Yes, they were filmed within 20 days of each other in the same location. So, 59 days (nearly 2 months) really isn't that long. I imagine they were both filmed during the summer, and the Samoa finale was in December.

Edit: After checking around, Samoa was filmed between June and July. HvV probably started mid to late August and ended in September. Russell certainly could have completed both.

popsicletrees

I didn't see the season with Sugar in it. She WON the show? She's horrid! It was so funny watching Colby trying to get away from her.

She didn't win. She came in 2nd or 3rd. To be honest, I thought she should have won that season. She played a good strategic game, but I was glad to see her go last night. She was so whiney, and when she said that she wanted to find someone to protect her, I lost all hope for her.

I've also read that filming started before the last season aired, but did anyone notice that when the teams arrived on the beach, Jeff told Russell that he was recently voted (or named) one of the 10 most notorios Survivors of all time? My only question is: if the show had not aired at that point, how would they know that? By no means am I trying to refute the timeline of all of this. I'm just curious as to how they would know at that point.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
No..she did not win her season..

She really played pretty good on her season..I was surprised she was like she was on this one..:shrug:

It was funny watching Colby try and get away from her..:lol:

CaptainMichael

I've also read that filming started before the last season aired, but did anyone notice that when the teams arrived on the beach, Jeff told Russell that he was recently voted (or named) one of the 10 most notorios Survivors of all time? My only question is: if the show had not aired at that point, how would they know that? By no means am I trying to refute the timeline of all of this. I'm just curious as to how they would know at that point.

I think Jeff was just commenting on how he was placed on the Villains' team (in theory, the top 10 most notorious Survivors of all time according to the producers.) I'm pretty sure all involved with productions knew they had struck gold with Russell. He is Probst's favorite Survivor of all time.

Laura

Premium Member
As far as filming starting before the finale of Samoa, that explains a lot of why Russell is pulling the same old tricks....no one knows his tricks yet! :lol: How lucky for him.

So he had to film this entire season not knowing if he had won the previous season or not. He must have thought he had it in the bag (and he should have).

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
I agree that Russell should have won Samoa...he just scares me with his telling everyone he is bringingthem to final 2..I think with these people..especially since they have played before..they may tell each other.

I want him to do good..I just hope he can lay low for a while..:D

popsicletrees

I agree that Russell should have won Samoa...he just scares me with his telling everyone he is bringingthem to final 2..I think with these people..especially since they have played before..they may tell each other.

Parvati mentioned it last night. Of course, she said that she is making a deal with the devil, but she would rather have the devil on her side. Just wait until someone crosses him wrong, and he will be huffing and puffing around camp calling for their heads. I know I'm in the minority hear, but I just can't stand Russell. I even prefer Boston Rob to him and for me that is saying a lot! :lol:

Laura

Premium Member

One thing that would have been to Russell's advantage if the other players had seen Samoa, is they'd know that anyone who gets on Russell's bad side will surely be the next to go home. Since they don't know that, they might not care at this point if they are on his side.

I think the women will outsmart him this time though.

maggiegrace1

Original Poster
]

Parvati mentioned it last night. Of course, she said that she is making a deal with the devil, but she would rather have the devil on her side. Just wait until someone crosses him wrong, and he will be huffing and puffing around camp calling for their heads. I know I'm in the minority hear, but I just can't stand Russell. I even prefer Boston Rob to him and for me that is saying a lot! :lol:
I love him...he really played the game last season...I hated him at first though..:lol:

I also love Boston Rob...:D
One thing that would have been to Russell's advantage if the other players had seen Samoa, is they'd know that anyone who gets on Russell's bad side will surely be the next to go home. Since they don't know that, they might not care at this point if they are on his side.

I think the women will outsmart him this time though.
I hope they do not..there are not many women that I would like to win this season..I like a lot more of the guys this time!

I just want Coach and Tyson gone soo..They annoy the hell out of me!:hammer::brick::lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom