SURVEY- STAR WARS Hotel & Resort..Would You Spend $1000 Per Person To Stay There (For 2 days)???

Would you spend $1000 per person to stay at the STAR WARS Hotel and Resort

• Yes

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • NO

Votes: 82 70.7%

• Total voters

Joeamc

Original Poster
Hello Everyone!! So it is rumored that the new STAR WARS hotel and resort will cost upward of $1000 per person to stay there for 2 days. My question is...Would You spend that to stay there??? I'm hearing that it is going to be priced similar to that of the Disney Cruise, so I'm thinking maybe food will be included in that price. What are your thoughts, comments???

Last edited:

nickys

Premium Member
Hello Everyone!! So it is rumored that the new STAR WARS hotel and resort will cost upward of $1000/night per person to stay there. My question is...Would You spend that to stay there??? I'm hearing that it is going to be priced similar to that of the Disney Cruise, so I'm thinking maybe food will be included in that price. What are your thoughts, comments???

You might want to check out this thread:

https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/star-wars-themed-resort-confirmed.929268/

The idea is it will be an all-inclusive 2 or 3 day themed stay, with role-play and stuff going on. Stuff of dreams and nightmares, and everything in between. It's fair to say that opinions vary ........ Happy reading! :)

Bartledvd

Compared to price of a seat and some desserts at a fireworks show almost seems like crazy value for your money but untill we know for sure what you get and what it costs hard to determine it's worth

JIMINYCR

Sure would ... The moment it was announced, DS and I talked about it and decided it would be a fun thing to do together. The good thing is that we have plenty of time to save for the stay and hes making good money so I wont have to pay his way.

Mickey5150

Although I'm a pretty big Star Wars fan this hotel isn't for me. Walt Disney World is already my immersive land, I don't need to spend above my All-Star Resort to have fun. Now half that price and I'd take a look.

correcaminos

I love Star Wars - a lot too! I just am not into an immersive world like that. I like my time outside in the sun enjoying the resort. I don't want to have to deal with a 'story' 24/7. So it's a no for us. If I could stay one night and not have to do the story I'd like to see but otherwise not my thing.

MickeyMomV

We would do it for a weekend. Not to say we would be able to justify doing it a second time but we would love to do it once.

StarshipDisney

It said "Multiple votes are allowed". So I voted both yes and no.

I must reserve judgment here until the resort opens and I can read some actual reviews. If...again IF...it appears to be that good...and once they have any bugs worked out...then yes I think I would try to plan a future trip and "resort hop" in order to stay there for probably a maximum of 3-days. Then move to another resort for the remainder of the trip.

But I have paid high dollar for Disney trips in the past and often did not feel that we really got our money's worth. So this would need to be really worthwhile with proven reviews before I will consider paying that much.

KBLovedDisney

I didn't think Disney made a hotel stay costs per person like that, especially not $1,000 per person...Are there other hotels on property that are based on the number of people staying in the room? Forgive my ignorance, but I thought the cost was only based on per room and number of days, not occupancy. Has that changed or have I just been totally clueless?

StarshipDisney

I didn't think Disney made a hotel stay costs per person like that, especially not $1,000 per person...Are there other hotels on property that are based on the number of people staying in the room? Forgive my ignorance, but I thought the cost was only based on per room and number of days, not occupancy. Has that changed or have I just been totally clueless?

From what I have heard, it is an "all included" deal like a resort reservation that includes tickets and dining plan. So the number of guests in a room would change the cost..

crxbrett

I voted yes. I am a huuuuge SW geek as well as a big Disney fan and would love to do it. Is it expensive? Most definitely! Is it worth it? That depends on how much of a fan you are I suppose. For me, that answer is a big 'yes'. It costs my GF & I roughly $1850 to stay at the Poly 3 days including the room, the DP and tickets. So $2000 for this is really not that big of a difference from staying at one of the deluxe resorts and having the DP and tickets.

larryz

I'm Just A Tourist!
It'll be a unique, immersive experience, and I can't believe WDW won't throw in some exclusive SW:GE time, so yeah, it'd probably be worth it, especially if it includes a limited-edition set of costume accessories like a hat, vest and "credentials"...

nickys

Premium Member
My DH's eyes lit up at this news, and I'm quite sure the boys would go for it too. And if they go, I'll join them too! I may spend more time in the lounge areas than actual role playing and stuff, but I'll do it for the experience. ;)

Joeamc

Original Poster
Hello Everyone!! So it is rumored that the new STAR WARS hotel and resort will cost upward of $1000 per person to stay there for 2 days. My question is...Would You spend that to stay there??? I'm hearing that it is going to be priced similar to that of the Disney Cruise, so I'm thinking maybe food will be included in that price. What are your thoughts, comments???
I am hearing that whatever "Missions" you do at the hotel, and depending how the missions go, will "affect" your reputation at the park at Star wars land (star wars galaxies edge). Meaning Characters/cast members in SWGE will know about you and what `you have done at the resort. Sounds pretty cool!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom