Surprise WDW Wedding

jen2009

Wow

I was in tears after your truly magical story. i will be getting married next year at the wedding pavilion. i may not be spending as much but feel I am going to have such a magical time. dreams do come true in the happiest place on earth. thank you so much for sharing your story. we to are hoping to have the honorable rev. jack day. may god bless you and your wife. :)

Teenchy

Original Poster
I was in tears after your truly magical story. i will be getting married next year at the wedding pavilion. i may not be spending as much but feel I am going to have such a magical time. dreams do come true in the happiest place on earth. thank you so much for sharing your story. we to are hoping to have the honorable rev. jack day. may god bless you and your wife. :)

Thank you so much. I really dont think its how much you spend...you can create magic yourselves and of course Disney provides so much of it already. Its been a year and a half and its still such a wonderful day to reflect on.
Good Luck and God Bless...I hope you are able to have Rev.Jack....he is one of a kind!

cndrellagrl

WOW!!! :cry: That is soo beautiful!
Pictures? I see you posted some a long time ago but they no longer work.
Care to post some more - I would just love to see them! Thanks

UKDisneyAddict

Thank you for sharing your day with us (I have only just read about it, I haven't waited nearly 2 years to tell you!!!!)

You have a lovely way with words that brought it all to life. The only problem is that I can't see any of the pictures on the links, please can you post another one?

Many Thanks

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom