Trip Report Surprise trip

My daughter surprised me with a eleven day trip to WDW. The dates Sept.22 thru Oct. 3rd. We were going to stay at all-star movies,but when free dining came out we switched to all-star sports. My daughter is 4 years cancer free(thyroid cancer) and wanted to celebrate and let us know how great full she is for our support.
Cast: Me-Disney freak, been to WDW and Disneyland multiple times
Husband- likes Disney, but not as much as me
Daughter- Disney freak too, benefactor of this trip

Since we were able to get free dining, we treated ourselves to a few extra treats. Except for my husbands back and learning that we are not as young as we used to be,it was an awesome trip. More later

amjt660

Premium Member
Great start
I assume this is an upcoming trip so you might want to change the sub title to Pre Trip Report for now.
Following along
And congratulations on your daughters 4 year anniversary

Max

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
Sorry having trouble typing on my iPad. We arrived at all-star sports got settled in our room. We loved being able to check in on-line and the Magic bands are amazing. We took a short nap then made our way to the Magic Kingdom.After that we took a boat to fort wilderness to attend hoop-de-doo reveiw. We really had a good time, totally into corny jokes. The food was very good and we were starving so we got our money’s worth. Watched fireworks on the boat back then took bus to room and crashed. It had been a very long day. Next day was Epcot day.
Had FPS for soaring but my husbands back was making it hard to walk so we were late. He was leaning on pole trying to walk some more when a cm stopped to talk to us, she asked a few questions then we told her we were late for soaring. She gave us 3 anytime passes so we wouldn’t miss it. We didn’t ask for it. Love Disney Magic.
We did soaring then living with the land(one of my favorites). Time for lunch, a surprise for my hubby, oktoberfest buffet. The food and entertainment was very good.. Favorite ice tea on Disney property. Drank a lot,but not beer. Lol. Spent rest of the day catching rides in Mexico, then did frozen, finding Nemo. Back to resort for dinner and sleep. Thanks for reading

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
This was a trip of firsts for us. We loved the dining plan. Most of the food was great. My hubbys first time staying in Disney resort. I am glad we did because he spent 7 days in the room because of his back, so we were able to bounce back to resort easily to check on him. We surprised him with Oktoberfest because he was born there, and stationed there when he was in the Air Force. Sunday my daughter and I tried toy story mania at Studios. It is my new favorite ride. My hubby and daughter both beat me over the length of our stay. Monday we did the Navi River Ride. I really thought it was boring. Glad we didn’t wait in regular line. Avatar was beautiful. My daughter was happy that star bucks was a snack credit. Tues. we ate breakfast at BOG, the food and service was good. The atmosphere was amazing. 7dwarves mine was a great ride too. Riding it at night almost made up for splash mountain being closed. Thursday we took the boat from Studios to the Swan and Dolphin. We had sushi for the first time and did karaoke at Kimonos. We enjoy karaoke very much. My daughters voice is incredible(even if I wasn’t biased) My hubby is also entertaining. Picture I’m to sexy for my shirt being sung by a 60yr old man in overalls. He sings well too. The sushi was good but very pricey. We had been there about two hours when a lady comes over to our table. She said she had enjoyed hubby and daughters singing very much. She also dropped a 20 dollar bill on the table.Again Disney magic. It was late when we left so we took an Uber back to the motel. More later. Thanks for reading.

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
We had meet and greets with Chewbacca, Kyle Ren and Princess Sophia (for a little friend of mine). We saw frozen sing a long twice. Really liked the first cast, not so much the second. Went to Epcot saw Liberty singers, then the France movie. It was raining very hard. Went back to resort, had dinner and watch Nebr. win their football game.
Next day went to Studios saw Disney jr. Then off to Epcot saw O Canada, it was amazing. Will be be going back again for sure. Tried duck Bao at food and wine festival in China, shrimp in Australia, and beef stroganoff can’t remember where. It was all tasty. Nap in room ,then spent the evening at the Magic Kingdom.

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
Next day was mnsshp, so we slept in. We had breakfast and did laundry. At 4 we headed to the party. My hubby went this night. Disney was on their A game at this party. We rode rides, highlight hubby trick or treating with two bags and using his goofy voice to say trick or treat. The show at the castle and parade was outstanding. Money well spent.

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
Monday we did DS. Tried earl of sandwich. Very good. Bought souviners, Magic Kingdom that night. Resort, next morning packed and head back home. Trip was awesome. Can’t wait to go back

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
Here are a few pictures if this worked.

Attachments

• 59E9DFE0-9F29-4845-8ECD-EB89E659EFF9.jpeg
    59E9DFE0-9F29-4845-8ECD-EB89E659EFF9.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 50
  • 49720B35-9D59-49C7-968D-A8CA8CD850A8.jpeg
    49720B35-9D59-49C7-968D-A8CA8CD850A8.jpeg
    119.2 KB · Views: 44
  • 66AED576-08A6-42D3-9980-19109B121451.jpeg
    66AED576-08A6-42D3-9980-19109B121451.jpeg
    202 KB · Views: 52
  • 59189100-100C-4722-8F40-08DAFF38BEEB.jpeg
    59189100-100C-4722-8F40-08DAFF38BEEB.jpeg
    139.9 KB · Views: 52

Tiggerlovr90

Original Poster
The picture in the Pirates of the Caribbean ride is the ride shut down and we were stuck in there for ten plus minutes and they turned the lights up.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom