Surprise Family

drmattice

My wife, two kids and I are going to surprise my sister and her family in Disney World. My brother in law knows about it so I we are in the same hotel and have dinner reservations at the same time.

I am just looking to see if anyone has ideas that might be a way to surprise them.

wendysue

A few years ago, friends of ours that we hadn't seen for awhile surprised us by getting the adjoining room next to us. I had told them we were going to be staying at the CBR and how excited I was. They told us to have a great trip. I was totally surprised when they knocked on the adjoining door to our room and were staying the same week as we were. :)

Upvote 0

DisDadWoz

We were texting friends of ours on what they were doing at the parks, etc. then we were able to pretty much follow behind them and started to talk about things/people in the same area until they finally turned around and saw us there.

Upvote 0

CaptainAmerica

Premium Member
Be careful.

tenor.gif

Upvote 0

Dave B

We met at a ride exit and surprised our family, we were coming off of the Safari at AK and we were waiting for them under the covering, they were in shock!!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom