In the Parks
Yes
Jam packed monorail from TTC 1030,today

Attachments

• 20151005_102914.jpg
    20151005_102914.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 160

blackfootedcat

Where was it a 2? TP has it at 7 today. No matter the time of year MK is almost always crowded on Mondays anyway. If nothing else, the disparity in levels (2 and 7??) goes to show how little they can truly be taken into account, as much as I do love TP.

Also, what Jon81uk said is true. I have even been in the park when it was nearly empty (Labor Day in 2013), and waits for bigger rides were still 30-40 minutes even then.

Upvote 0

Weather_Lady

In my experience, days with lower crowds often feel more crowded: with shorter attraction waits, a smaller percentage of guests are standing in a queue at any given time, and everybody's in less of a hurry -- meaning that all public areas are jammed with people meandering from one place to another. We've visited on days when the crowd levels were amazingly low (we're talking about a level 2 on the touringplans scale, with little or no wait on anything but the biggest headliners), yet the walkways were so jammed we could barely move.

Also, Disney knows when to expect lower crowds, too -- and they cut staff, lower ride capacity, shutter restaurants and adjust transportation schedules accordingly, to minimize costs. Unfortunately, this also diminishes some of the benefits for those attempting to take advantage of lower crowds.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom