Superstar Limo

Al

Original Poster
Hi!

I have heard how dreadful this attraction is, just wondering if there is any word on when its due to go under rehab?

i hope the new version is done by the time i go in december!

:D

Al

Original Poster
Originally posted by jaylenofan86
They have closed it down to test the hunny pots for the Winnie the Pooh ride at DL. They may change it to a kiddy type ride w/ Goofy.

hunny pots!?

jaylenofan86

Yes, they are testing the hunny pots, which are the ride vehicles for WtP, are using the track because it is similar to the one they are installing into the WtP ride at DL.

Al

Original Poster
so at the moment they have the hunny pots from Pooh, going around the track?

any news on when it will close to be "changed" ?

and when i think what a great ride that was going to be! but then.................the budget was cut :(

jaylenofan86

OK, I'll type it out so u can understand. They are NOT CLOSING SUPERSTAR LIMO!!!! They are testing the vehicles, for the Winnie the Pooh ride at Disneyland. The testing will be done in about six months. They will then move the vehicles to Disneyland where the Winnie the Pooh ride will open in 2003. Superstar Limo MAY change the ride a little bit to add Goofy into Superstar Limo. U will not notice anything done about the testing. EVERYTHING WILL BE THE SAME BEFORE IT CLOSED DOWN! I hope this cleared everything up! :)

Michael

Originally posted by jaylenofan86
Yes, they are testing the hunny pots, which are the ride vehicles for WtP, are using the track because it is similar to the one they are installing into the WtP ride at DL.

The Pooh track is way different type of bus bar than the one used at Limo. As well as the Pooh pots are still in Florida being made, they are not set to arrive to the Disneyland Resort until early July.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom