Supercalifragilistic Breakfast

hsb1970

Original Poster
Hi! Is the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast breakfast at 1900 Park Fare good? Also, does anyone know what characters are usually there? I thought I read that Alice is there but wanted to make sure. Thanks!:animwink:

balletgirl2

I go there every year and have always enjoyed the food. It has always been fresh and plentiful. The charachters that were there last summer were Alice, Mary Poppins, the Madhatter, Pooh, Piglet, and Tigger. I will be there in two weeks again so I can provide an updat if it has changed.

CAPTAIN HOOK

We enjoyed our first ever breakfast experience at 1900 this January. A typical Disney buffet breakfast was on offer and all the characters that balletgirl2 mentioned were present.
They visit the tables in strict rotation which is good - except that we were sat on the first table that they visited when they entered the room - which meant we had no avance warning of their arrival. Mary Poppins came out while my wife and daughters had gone to the buffet, so when they returned to the table MP came straight across to see us before continuing with her pre set route around the room !!!

lighteningqueen

It is a good buffett and they have that great strawberry soup (cold) yummy for breakfast... Characters are kinda slow they visit quite a while at each table so be patient...Tusker is my favorite but 1900 was second best to Crystal. Bottom of our list is Chef Mickeys not so good...

materbuddy

When my DW and I went to the breakfast we had Mary Poppins, Alice, Pooh and Tigger. The food was ok, not great, not bad. The character interaction was poor. Tigger and Pooh were ok, but Mary and Alice couldn't be bothered to spend any time with us. IMO Chef Mickey's or Crystal Palace are better choices.

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Hi! Is the Supercalifragilistic Breakfast breakfast at 1900 Park Fare good? Also, does anyone know what characters are usually there? I thought I read that Alice is there but wanted to make sure. Thanks!:animwink:

We go every time we are there! One of our faves! You see Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter - Pooh, Piglet and Tigger. Of course they are subject to change but that is who has been there the past several years. The only thing I do not like...they change it so Mary - with no Bert - comes to your table inside rather then meeting you outside where you got your pic with her (not for purchase, just by a photo pass photographer) and usually Bert would be there with her too. Now they take your pic at the beginning in front of a painted wall and then want to charge you for it. Uhhh...no thanks. But the food is great and Mad Hatter is hysterical. :wave:

RiversideBunny

I liked the Lobster Benedict for breakfast. Ate several.

Mary Poppins was a real lady. When she came to our table and I was having my picture taken with her, I started to put my arm behind her so we could stand close. She took my arm, put it in front of her and held it, as a proper Victorian lady would do.

:king:

disneygirl1

We went there for the first time this past December and found it to be very good... Has your typical food found at all the buffets in Disney. As for the characters, we saw: pooh, tigger, Mary Poppins, Alice and the Mad Hatter. I think that was everyone!

mouselvrmom

We've been once and had a good time!

I think it's fun to have breakfast at the Grand Floridian because it gives you a chance to look around a bit if you've never stayed there.

We thought the food was good as far as buffets go. And the character interaction was really good.

I would definitely go again, there are just so many choices out there to try.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom