• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Superbowl Parties or viewing areas???

Carebee21

We're going to be on our Disneyworld trip during the superbowl. My husband really wants to watch the game, so I was curious as to whether there were any special viewing parties or even restaraunts showing the game? We've never been to Disneyworld before, but I assume there's sports bars or something in the area, but just wondering if disney or downtown disney area did anything, preferably something kid friendly.

Rob562

ESPN Club does not take reservations at all.

Other places you could check out are any hotel lounge that has a TV. Back in December I watched a game at the Tambu Lounge (the bar at 'Ohana). If it wasn't going to be on there, the lounge at Riverside was my backup plan.

-Rob

Upvote 0

Carebee21

Original Poster
Thanks for the suggestion. I called and they said they don't take reservations, and as far as they're aware, they're not doing anything different/special for the superbowl. Yikes! If that's our only option my husband might just have to watch it alone at a bar somewhere or in the hotel room :shrug:

Upvote 0

Carebee21

Original Poster
ESPN Club does not take reservations at all.

Other places you could check out are any hotel lounge that has a TV. Back in December I watched a game at the Tambu Lounge (the bar at 'Ohana). If it wasn't going to be on there, the lounge at Riverside was my backup plan.

-Rob

When you say Riverside, are you talking about a lounge at Port Orleans Riverside?? Sorry if it's a silly question. Like I said, we've never been before. Anyhow, that would work since that's where we're staying!

Upvote 0

crazydaveh

Most of the resorts have TV's and air the game for guests to enjoy. There's a Buffalo Wild Wings and Hooter's over at Crossroads (near DTD) that will have stuff going on during the game.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom