Super Soap Weekend

aew_2002

Original Poster
This next weekend my family and I are attending the Super Soap Weekend. We've never done this before and have no idea what to expect. What time should we arived and how to do get to see your favorite soap stars. We only care about All My Children. People have told us that you should get there hours ahead if you even want a glance at them. Is that really true? If you have any information about this please reply.:sohappy: :slurp:

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Here is some info I have on the event....

NEW YORK -- "All My Children's" Susan Lucci (Erica Kane) and Kelly Ripa (Hayley Santos), "General Hospital's" Maurice Benard (Sonny Corinthos), "One Life to Live's" David Fumero (Cristian Vega) and "Port Charles'" Thorsten Kaye (Ian Thornhart) are among the actors from ABC Daytime who complete the roster of more than 30 stars when Colgate Total presents the sixth annual "ABC Super Soap Weekend." The event will be held Nov. 3-4, 2001, at the Disney-MGM Studios at Walt Disney World Resort in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
Michael E. Knight (Tad Martin), Finola Hughes (Anna Devane) and Jack Scalia (Chris Stamp) complete the list from "All My Children." Also joining the event from "General Hospital" are Ingo Rademacher (Jasper "Jax" Jacks), Tamara Braun (Carly Corinthos), Nancy Lee Grahn (Alexis Davis), John Ingle (Edward Quartermaine), Wally Kurth (Ned Ashton) and Jacklyn Zeman (Bobbie Spencer). "One Life to Live's" James DePaiva (Max Holden) and Kassie DePaiva (Blair Cramer) join the roster. And finally, from "Port Charles" are Kiko Ellsworth (Jamal Woods) and Erin Hershey (Alison Barrington).

"All My Children's" Walt Willey (Jackson Montgomery) will take on new duties at this year's event when he plays host for the unpredictable question and answer sessions with the stars. Willey will also emcee the Colgate Total Street Jam ñ a special concert scheduled for Saturday and Sunday evenings with musical performances by Susan Lucci, Kassie DePaiva, Catherine Hickland and Coltin Scott. Also featured: Wally Kurth and his band, Kurth and Taylor.

Previously announced stars on the weekend roster are David Canary (Adam/Stuart Chandler), Rebecca Budig (Greenlee Smythe), Josh Duhamel (Leo du Pres), Cameron Mathison (Ryan Lavery); "General Hospital's" Coltin Scott (Nikolas Cassadine) and Marisa Ramirez (Gia Campbell); "One Life to Live's" Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan), Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan), Laurence Lau (Sam Rappaport) and Catherine Hickland (Lindsay Rappaport); "Port Charles'" Kelly Monaco (Livvie Locke) and Brian Presley (Jack Ramsey); and Linda Dano, who plays "Rae Cummings" on all four ABC Daytime soaps and who will host the "ABC Super Soap Talk Show" during the event.

Throughout the weekend, fans will have the opportunity to meet their favorite stars from the four ABC daytime dramas. Festivities include celebrity motorcades, autograph sessions, game shows, interviews and the chance to purchase one-of-a-kind memorabilia from each of the shows.

ABC.com is hosting the "ABC Super Soap Weekend" Web site. Special features on the site include a photo gallery of all the exciting, star-studded events, exclusive interviews with ABC daytime stars and a schedule of events for the entire weekend. Also included: an interactive map of Disney-MGM Studios and a complete event schedule and guide.

A special "ABC Super Soap Weekend" vacation package is also available, and includes accommodations at a Disney resort, theme park admission and a limited edition "ABC Super Soap Weekend" commemorative photo album.

"ABC Super Soap Weekend" is included in the regular theme park admission at Disney-MGM Studios -- where guests of all ages are caught up in the glitz, glamour and excitement of show business.

For the latest updates and more information about "ABC Super Soap Weekend," guests may call the Super Soap Hotline at 407/397-6806 or visit the ABC Daytime Web site at ABC.com (keyword: "daytime").

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom