News Super Bowl Player of the Game Celebration Parade 2019

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
According to Disney our 2019 - If the New England Patriots win the game, the parade will take place at the Walt Disney World Resort. If the Los Angeles Rams win, expect the parade to be held at Disneyland park in California.

The parade on Feb 4 2019 will also be live streamed on the official Disney Parks Blog.

RSoxNo1

r-1486440546-2017SuperBowlParade1.jpg

Alice a

Does the park get crazy crowds? I don't follow football - clearly, since our fastpasses are at the Magic Kingdom on Monday and it's too late to switch things around *facepalm*

PeoplemoverTTA

Makes sense that the Pats would go to WDW if they win. That would kind of be like rubbing salt in a wound if they went to California where the Rams home turf is. Plus if the Rams win they get a nice home celebration at their local park. I assume the location of this year's "I'm going to Disney---" commercial will depend on who wins as well.

I thought they always filmed two (one for WDW and one for DL) and played in their respective halves of the country?

Cmdr_Crimson

I liked the Amazon commercial with Harrison Ford, but that was about it.

The halftime show was the worst offender IMO. Just as I thought they were going to honor Stephen Hillenburg, they had that stupid rapper take over. Half of his "song" was censored so what exactly was the point of having him perform??
Even the Toy Story 4 trailer was rather meh..Not even a plot...Sheesh..

Although The Twilight Zone one can at least revive popularity especially with the ToT..

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom