Sunglass Hut now open at Typhoon Lagoon's Singapore Sals

71jason

Doesn't look bad, to be honest. I suspect the store in Adventureland will also be themed, albeit less nautical and more tropical.

It's not that big a deal, literally a couple display cases and a sales counter tucked into a corner of the existing gift shop. I think most people expect a water park to sell sunglasses no matter, this is just more high-end than the Panama Jack spinner from CVS.

BoarderPhreak

It's not that big a deal, literally a couple display cases and a sales counter tucked into a corner of the existing gift shop. I think most people expect a water park to sell sunglasses no matter, this is just more high-end than the Panama Jack spinner from CVS.
Exactly; not so much a full retail version but rather living up to the "Hut" part of the name more. Besides, there's not that much room in the former Island Traders anyway.

While I appreciate the idea of selling upscale eyewear... It doesn't make sense at a water park. I'd rather wear crappy shades that can risk getting damaged or lost. Just sayin'.

GymLeaderPhil

Nice inclusion. Hopefully they'll make some money out of the placement.

Hopefully they won't go crazy and sponsor The Hall of Presidents and place shades on all of the animatronics.

SnarkyMonkey

I've been following along with the responses to Sunglass Hut opening up in Adventureland. And I can understand people having problems with it there...although I don't. But it seems to fit really well with the water park.

wedway71

Have to admit... not too bad. As a retail guy seems like a lot of unused sales floor space but it seems to fit in well.

Not sure though how many guests are going to fork out about $200 a pair for sunglasses...

Prince-1

Nice inclusion. Hopefully they'll make some money out of the placement.

Hopefully they won't go crazy and sponsor The Hall of Presidents and place shades on all of the animatronics.

That might make it more interesting.....

obama-sunglasses-2.jpg
1380195720000-Bill-Clinton.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom