Summer trip dates??

Wannabe Walt

Hey everyone! My girlfriend and I are considering going to the best place ever this summer. However, I don't turn 18 until June 21...so we have to go between June 22 and August 15 sometime. When would be the best time for two teenagers to go? I'm looking for the lease crowded time as well as the better weather (I know Florida summers are bad).

Thanks!!! :wave:

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
I was thinking that but I wasn't sure. Especially since June 22 (a Sunday) would be the earliest we could go and even then I doubt that would work. A more reasonable day would probably be like June 24 or 25. So ''early June'' isn't really an option lol.

Upvote 0

Katybug

Good luck finding a less busy time in the summer. To me that's the busiest considering schools are out and that's a conveient time for everyone! Where are you staying?

Upvote 0

wvdisneyfamily

Schools in the South generally are back in session by the last week of August. Some of the school crowds may be down by then. Also, fall sports (especially football) start practice around the first or second week of August so that may curb some of the summer crowds. Going in summer isn't as bad as everyone makes it seem. Anytime you're at the World is a good time!

Upvote 0

surfsupdon

Disney claims that the best time to visit during the summer months is in mid to late August. They are highlighted as a "wonderful week to visit." (or something to that effect haha)

We are booked at Beach Club Aug 19. Was there in late June/ July 4th for the millenium celebration.....it was so outrageously hot and uncomfortable. As a result, the Aug trip might be cancelled, haha. Parents will ahve final say, even though they booked it for that time!!

Upvote 0

Wannabe Walt

Original Poster
I talked to a Disney rep earlier. She really wasn't much help to be honest. But I did take a look at the rate season and it says Aug 2-October something is Value! WOO! So I'm thinking we may do like August 4-11 or something like that.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom