Summer AP Discounts?

Brittany--

I know historically, there have been AP room discounts for the end of summer. I have a trip booked for early August, but I’m hoping to get a better room if this discount is available. Do we think with GE that we will still get this discount?

DisneyJoe

I know historically, there have been AP room discounts for the end of summer. I have a trip booked for early August, but I’m hoping to get a better room if this discount is available. Do we think with GE that we will still get this discount?
Early August, maybe, depends on how full resorts are. Late August and past that, highly doubtful

Upvote 0

Dave B

With Star Wars opening in August, I have a hard time believing we are going to see many discounts this fall, I am hoping for one as well, but not holding my breathe

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I believe there will be AP discounts, however they are going to be very limited compared to previous years. Best gauge for where discounts would be to take a look hotels were there is a lot of availability of certain type of rooms. Typically AKL and GF see some of the most hefty AP rates.

Doing a quick inventory search for the end of September and beginning of October, there is still plenty of availability for a 4-6 night stay, this includes the time period of the recently expired summer promotion . So my gut feeling is that something is coming soon.

Upvote 0

monothingie

❤️Bob4Eva❤️
Premium Member
I believe there will be AP discounts, however they are going to be very limited compared to previous years. Best gauge for where discounts would be to take a look hotels were there is a lot of availability of certain type of rooms. Typically AKL and GF see some of the most hefty AP rates.

Doing a quick inventory search for the end of September and beginning of October, there is still plenty of availability for a 4-6 night stay, this includes the time period of the recently expired summer promotion . So my gut feeling is that something is coming soon.

Unless they do something like DLR did with their SWGE where access for the the first couple of weeks are limited to guests with hotel reservations only. But consider that DLR has only 3 hotels as compared to WDW.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom