Summer 2022 Releasing Soon

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I just received an email that my Future Cruise Credit for a canceled May 2020 cruise has been extended from a 5/31/22 end date to all cruises before 9/30/22. I presume that means they are about to announce summer 2022 itineraries.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I hope so! I'm looking to book August 2022.
The way these FCCs are coded, I presume it means they are loading their sail dates through 9/30/22 into the system and updating the coding on the FCCs to include those dates. That would need to occur before those dates are announced, but not by much. The moment the email goes out announcing FCCs worth through next September, people will start calling.

Very interested to see Wish’s itinerary.

ToTBellHop

Original Poster
I guess I took it to mean they would likely block out all the Wish dates, but hopefully they post summer itineraries soon so we can see.
We will know soon enough...

I presume if there is a blockout, only 100% of what you paid can transfer, not the extra 25%? You can still book it, I presume.

RememberWhen

We will know soon enough...

I presume if there is a blockout, only 100% of what you paid can transfer, not the extra 25%? You can still book it, I presume.
That makes sense. We’re planning to use our FCC in February (assuming they’re up and running...) but we’d look at the summer options and maybe switch if there was something appealing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom