Summer 2019 Crowd Levels

disneyflush

Do you think the summer crowd levels in 2019 will be smaller than normal while people hold off on their vacations until SW:GE opens later in the year? I'm trying to determine if a percentage of the normal amount of guests will be removed from the crowds and moved to later in the year/early 2020 or if the crowds will stay roughly the same and the additional Star Wars guests will just get added on top of whatever the standard crowd levels would be when it opens.

JohnyKaz2078

That's a tricky question. Summer hasn't been a very busy season in WDW in recent years anyway (except around July 4th). But yeah the crowds will probably be slightly less as most people will probably visit after fall 2019 to see SW:GE.

Upvote 0
Does anyone have a first hand impression on how the crowds have been this July? I know there was some anticipation that they would be lower but has this been the case?

Upvote 0

Turtlekrawl

Does anyone have a first hand impression on how the crowds have been this July? I know there was some anticipation that they would be lower but has this been the case?
Busiest we’ve seen i a long time this week. Most major attractions have been over 100 min the past few days. Right now at DHS, RRC is 165 and TOT is 125. Yesterday at MK, both HM and Jungle cruise were over 120 at different points of the day. FOP was over 200 most of yesterday. That said, with good planning and FP utilization, can still be very efficient.

Upvote 0

ninjaprincesst

If you look at the crowd calendar at touringplans.com crowds though still busy have been lower than usual, no phased closings on the fourth, and there have been day of fastpasses available for things like Peter Pan which is usually unheard of. I have also heard that bookings for fall are not what they anticipated so who knows.?

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom