Suggestions

Michellee33

Original Poster
We are staying off property by Disney Springs and have park tickets to Epcot. What are your suggestions on getting to Epcot without having to drive our car?

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
If I'm understanding this correctly (reading between the lines). You don't want to pay for parking so you are looking for alternatives that will help you achieve this goal?

Ride Share
Shuttle Bus
Hitchhike
Walk

Or drive and pay for parking.

ToInfinity

If you’re close enough to Disney Springs to walk there, I would walk there and catch a Disney bus to Epcot from there! It may be quicker than the resort shuttle. I have heard others say that those are often slow and unpredictable with arrival times.

arich35

Pre-pandemic buses ran from the parks to DS after 4pm. But it was one way only. Buses don’t operate from DS to parks because people would park at DS (for free) in order to avoid the parking fee at the parks.
But you could still go to a resort and then take another bus or other transportation to the park, will take longer but can be done as far as I know

"El Gran Magnifico"

Bring Me A Shrubbery
Premium Member
Buses don’t operate from DS to parks because people would park at DS (for free) in order to avoid the parking fee at the parks.

But they do operate from DS to the Contemporary and Beach Club (and now we can count GF). Not that I would advocate that. But it does factor in if you are going to parks in that general vicinity. Again, not a fan of that approach....but I've seen things.

carriebeth

Be careful if you choose hotel shuttle. Often they are not completely convenient. They may only operate during certain hours and not nearly as frequently as Disney transportation. Be sure you know their system ahead of time. I would go with ride share. It’s readily available whenever you want it. Eliminates parking fee. Eliminates having to drive, know your way, deal with traffic etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom