Suggestions For a economical Hotel For a night @ WDW

Jade04

Hi :) , We are a family of 4 going to WDW in Sept. :D We need a nice, clean but economical hotel for us to sleep for one night. Any suggestion Disney "family"?;)

Parrain

I've stayed a night at the Best Western Lakeside on Irlo Bronson when I was in a pinch, and it was clean and the folks were friendly. It was around $49.00 as I recall. Also, All of the DTD properties are nice and less expensive than the WDW resorts.

Upvote 0

ExRoadie

We are going to stay @ the Wyndham. I guess it is a DTD. ?!:p We are soooo excited :D

Out the front door and down the ramp to the right and you're one crosswalk from Downtown Disney.

Stayed there Saturday August 4th before our Disney Dream cruise. Rooms are nice and clean but the property has seen better days. Every member of the staff that we interacted with was very nice and helpful. They did try to push some package deal on us at check-in so be aware.

Enjoy!

Upvote 0

timeman

I will second the Super 8 suggestion. The rooms are nice and it is very easy to get to Disney from it. The other thing is that there is a Publix right next door. I am staying there this week to save money as I will be coming back in December for another week and then I plan on staying at the Arts & Animation Little Mermaid section hopefully. The address for it is 5875 W. Irlo Bronson, Kissimmee, FL.

Upvote 0

Jade04

Original Poster
Out the front door and down the ramp to the right and you're one crosswalk from Downtown Disney.

Stayed there Saturday August 4th before our Disney Dream cruise. Rooms are nice and clean but the property has seen better days. Every member of the staff that we interacted with was very nice and helpful. They did try to push some package deal on us at check-in so be aware.

Enjoy!
Thanks for the tip !! I would probably have been "sucked" into it :eek:

Upvote 0

wiigirl

We've stayed at Super 8s many times (tho not ones in Kissimmee) and have always had a nice clean, decent room!

I have had family that have stayed there....after a full day at the parks sometimes all you need is a bed. :p
75.gif

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom