Trip Report DELETE

monykalyn

Loved previous TR's! Hope the trip happens and with the pop star!. I found ridiculously cheap airfare so I'm getting a girls trip in a month for Food&Wine (never been for that). My MiL and SiL coming along. Have an AP this year and I'm using it (plus my daughter is working there this fall and they can use her free tickets)!

riverside

Premium Member
I've loved your past TR's & I'm so happy that you get to go "at the last minute" type of thing. I've done two spontaneous trips earlier this year(thank you Southwest cheap flights & AP discounts) & they were such a whirlwind & so much fun!! I kept walking around saying(out loud) "I can't believe I'm here"!! So surreal...
I feel your excitement & can't wait to see what's next!!

Songbird76

First of all, thinking of Irma and praying for everyone in Florida. Stay safe, everyone.

************************************************************************************************

So you know how I said that I would be going down because one of my clients got commissioned to write and perform a song at an education event in Orlando? Well, this week, I got the contract, and this thing is not only taking place in Orlando, it is taking place at Walt Disney World!!!!

WHHHHAAATTTT????

That's right. It takes place at Coronado Springs Resort, in the conference center. When I saw that, I nearly fell down. I immediately emailed one of the producers of the event and asked if the entire conference was taking place at WDW.

He said "Yes, and if you come, we have a ticket for you to be our guest at Food and Wine Festival at EPCOT."

Double WHHHHHAAATTTTTTT????

Okay. Now there is no reason not to go. In fact, it would be a crime not to go.

I told Phil about all of this, and he sort of just stared at me as if I told him I had to go to the dentist to get a tooth pulled.

BUT!!!.................And I wish I took a picture of this.

I was walking past his home "office" and he was at the computer, and guess what he was looking at?

The Disney World resort perusal/reservation pages!

I said "What the?!?!?"

And he closed the window as if I had caught him looking at ****.

He said - "Well, if we have to go....."

I said - ""Technically, you are not even invited."

And then I get wounded puppy dog look. GRRRR.

This is what I am dealing with. I think he has fun playing this character that hates Disney when he secretly likes it.

But anyway, this trip is so on. And apparently PhilMonster is going to come, especially if I can get my job to spring for my plane ticket. After all, they are getting commission from this song deal, so it's a business expense, right? ;)

I'm still trying to get my "unique offer code" to give me an actual offer, but I think that as soon as it does, this trip might be booked!

More soon.

Again - anyone in Florida right now (or anyone in the path of this lunatic named Irma), please stay safe.
I'm so excited for you! And hrmmm....that sounds mighty fishy of Mr. Phil Monster...looking at Disney stuff and closing the window. Could he be working on a surprise?

Tiggertoo56

Woohoo what a trip that will be! And Phil monster must be wanting to go - or he just doesn't want to be home alone?

Also my sentiments exactly to all those in Florida at present :( - hope everyone stays safe. Luckily in the UK we only normally get the tail end of the bad weather following on through. Thinking of all and will be until it passes.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom