Studios Entertainment news

drew81

Original Poster
Minnie's meet n greet at studios will eventually become an interactive meet n greet similar to talking Mickey at MK.

Maleficent will receive a new meet n greet location at the former Prince Caspian location. This will be for the new movie coming out this summer.

It looks like Sofia will also be added to Play n Dine around the time Doc McStuffins joins the rotation.

jdmdisney99

Minnie's meet n greet at studios will eventually become an interactive meet n greet similar to talking Mickey at MK.

Maleficent will receive a new meet n greet location at the former Prince Caspian location. This will be for the new movie coming out this summer.

It looks like Sofia will also be added to Play n Dine around the time Doc McStuffins joins the rotation.
So will the Maleficent meet be a classic (green) Maleficent or a Jolie Maleficent (pale with accentuated cheekbones)? I hope it's the former.

SkipperButler

i highly doubt it since Jack is brand new and they just sunk a lot of money into it. It won't be leaving for at least another five years.

Depends on who is spending the money. If it's the marketing team of the film who's willing to spend the money, Studios will be happy to be given free stuff.

Tip Top Club

Thanks for Sharing! Last I heard there were plans for at least two more talking character locations in the near future, we'll see how it all pans out!

drew81

Original Poster
F area is where the characters all come out in the afternoon. They do random sets around Streets or Echo Lake.

mm52200

F area is where the characters all come out in the afternoon. They do random sets around Streets or Echo Lake.
Honestly I'm surprised they lasted this long since their purpose was to bridge the time between the parade and Fantasmic for those CMs in both productions. Since the parade's been gone since April I was surprised they kept them. However, that will make a pretty short shift for those Fantasmic CMs if all they'll do now is just come in for Fantasmic.

asianway

Honestly I'm surprised they lasted this long since their purpose was to bridge the time between the parade and Fantasmic for those CMs in both productions. Since the parade's been gone since April I was surprised they kept them. However, that will make a pretty short shift for those Fantasmic CMs if all they'll do now is just come in for Fantasmic.
God forbid characters are put out in any sort of random fashion. Nope, must create an absurdly labor intensive fixed schedule for six months at a clip with no scalability for crowd patterns.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom