Studios Entertainment news

jdmdisney99

Sorry, but I just can't buy Jolie as Maleficent. In the trailer I didn't get chills. To me, she just looked like Angelina Jolie with a lot of makeup on her cheekbones and some horns stuck on her head. :shrug: I prefer the classic.

Piebald

Sucks about F Area. I liked meeting some of those random characters. I wonder if they will be dispersed around other parks/locations or just rot in a dumpster.

Sparkle81

The Disney Parks Blog confirmed today that Sofia and Doc McStuffins will be joining Play n Dine on January 26th.

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...sofia-the-first-at-disneys-hollywood-studios/

Jake and Handy Manny will remain and June and Oso will be leaving.
Glad I suffered H&V so my boy could meet Oso before he disappeared. He LOVES Oso (he's still shown on Disney Junior in the UK). Guess I wouldn't be too happy if I'd have made an ADR & they swapped the characters, but I'm sure adding Sofia & Doc will make H&V a lot more popular.

Clowd Nyne

Glad I suffered H&V so my boy could meet Oso before he disappeared. He LOVES Oso (he's still shown on Disney Junior in the UK). Guess I wouldn't be too happy if I'd have made an ADR & they swapped the characters, but I'm sure adding Sofia & Doc will make H&V a lot more popular.
Suffered? We had a blast at H&V! Now i have a reason to go back besides eating the amazing chicken nuggets off of the kids buffet.

Sparkle81

Suffered? We had a blast at H&V! Now i have a reason to go back besides eating the amazing chicken nuggets off of the kids buffet.
We did breakfast, and it was not good. Cold & congealed, and just generally not the best quality. Easily the worst meal of our trip. Ended up just eating Mickey waffles & fruit in the end! Chef Mickey's is so much better, food-wise. However, I have to say that it was still worth doing H&V, just to see how happy it made my little boy, getting to meet the characters.

RSoxNo1

The Disney Parks Blog announced that Sofia and Doc McStuffins joined the Hollywood and Vine character lineup. Does anyone know if this happened yesterday or today?

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
The Disney Parks Blog announced that Sofia and Doc McStuffins joined the Hollywood and Vine character lineup. Does anyone know if this happened yesterday or today?
I believe I read one review on Twitter that they were both there as of yesterday....

NoChesterHester

@drew81

There was an entertainment rumor some time ago (I believe posted by you, but could be wrong) that Beauty and the Beast and Voyage of the Little Mermaid were to be replaced. Have you ever heard anything more or has that cooled?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom