Student-Wants to move to America, NEEDS HELP AND ADVICE PLEASE!

Pmiln

Original Poster
Hi im a student in England Studying A-Level Business Studies. I've been to America in the past and plan to move there in the future. But i was wondering how i could go about doing this? I was hoping that i could obtain good grades and use this to my ability by getting a well paid or an apprentership type job hopefully in the marketing industry. But i will need to consider accomadation, food, water, warmth, maybe transportation of which all this doesn't come cheap! Please help me!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
first you need a visa to gain employment in the US. generally, you need a university degree and must be able to fulfill a task that is in need at the time, or a skill that isn't readily found in the US.

once you get that out of the way, find transportation here (planes are good).

housing is always a big issue... a typical 1 bedroom apartment is orlando costs $550-$750 depending on the area and size (heck, they can cost a lot more).

once that is done, a car is good... remember, in the US we drive on the right and the steering wheel is on the left.. cars are cheaper in the US than in the UK, depending on what you want and what you're willing to settle for. In orlando a car is a necessity.

if you reply w/ more specifics, i can give you an answer that is not as vague

TURKEY

Check your private messages.

I really think the international program would be a good start. That way you don't really have to worry about housing, transportation (to a certain degree) for a while.

It will give you more time to work on your paperwork to stay for much longer and scout out and find a place to stay rather than flying over, job hunting, house hunting, etc.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom