News Structure built in Kilimanjaro Safaris?

Lirael

Yeeeeees, baby GOATs right in time for my March trip.

I'd actually pay Disney to let me spend some time with those babies. Heck, my family and friends already think I'm weird for always dragging them to Rafiki's place to go pet the animals there

JohnD

Yeeeeees, baby GOATs right in time for my March trip.

I'd actually pay Disney to let me spend some time with those babies. Heck, my family and friends already think I'm weird for always dragging them to Rafiki's place to go pet the animals there

There has to be goats in the Rafaki petting zoo area. I can't imagine a petting zoo without them.

DCBaker

Premium Member
In the latest Passholder Buzz, Disney released names of the 9 baby goats born in December -

"What’s more precious than a baby goat? NINE baby goats! And Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Theme Park has got them all. Of course, with two sets of twins born on December 19, 2021, another set born on December 20, 2021 and triplets born on December 22, 2021, there was a lot of goat-naming to be done. And since you’re a Passholder, you’re about to be among the first to hear all about it.

Obviously, being born around the holidays means you get a holiday-themed name. So making up the new kid kingdom are three males: Lou, Clark and Hans and six females: Cindy, Jackie, Sally, Ellen, Mary and Bailey. If you want to see these adorable Nigerian dwarf goats in action, hop aboard Kilimanjaro Safaris® and look out for the final scene."

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom