Strollers sold at Resorts/Parks

Billy6

Hey all...does anyone know how much the Red/Black Umbrella strollers that are sold at the resort and parks? I have seen them mostly in resort gift shops...I'm hoping they are affordable, but there is always Walmart. Going in June and am not bringing a stroller for my 4 1/2 yr old DD, cause she said she would walk this year... But I'm sure I'll get the "i'm tired" cries....Don't mind buying a small one from Walmart if the need arises..

Thanks All!!

erstwo

As best I remember they were around $40. Much better deal than $30 a day for a rental!

You might get lucky and have someone offer one to you - we've had that happen twice (both times on a Sunday.) A family was leaving and offered their red/black stroller to us for free. We've never needed to take them up on it, but it's always been pretty great to have the offer! :)

I think you're smart. My 6 year old still rides in the stroller most days. He goes about 1/2 a day and then needs a break (as does his momma!)

Just as another option - we've used Orlando Stroller rentals before and they are awesome. It's about $80 for the week and the strollers are much sturdier and have great sun shades. Have a great trip! :wave:

Upvote 0

mwbrown

We used Orlando Stroller Rentals last trip as well, and it was the best money we ever spent. Great stroller (we had a double and it held my DD5 and DD8 just fine).

Only thing I wish it that they had cup holders, but they are a jogging style stroller and dont come with those...way better than rentals, and the stroller swaps that used to exist on other boards have dried up...

We will be going again in July, and are already planning a stroller rental from them again...

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom