Stroller Rentals

Logan Stephens

Hey everyone. I'm planning my next Disney trip and I'm weighing out the pros and cons of renting a stroller from those third party companies like Kingdom Strollers or Park Strollers . Would you recommend renting from a third party or just buying a Walmart stroller and then giving it away. Once you consider the insurance cost, it seems like it could be better to just hit the store on the way. Thanks for any past experiences/input!

Last edited:

oliviosis

We've rented from Kingdom 3 times now and I love it. The convenience of picking it up at our hotel and leaving it there is awesome. Those strollers are so easy to push and maneuver with one hand and they fold SO easily. I see a lot of dads wresting with "regular" strollers as they try to get on the bus. Kingdom also includes an insulated bag, rain cover and console that attaches to hold things. We've never gotten the insurance.

Upvote 0

hanwill

I have used Kingdom strollers and orlandostrollers.... would highly recommend them both. I have gotten insurance, and a rain cover! we loved having a place for the kids to sit (or sleep) while we waited for a bus, or a parade... it made things a lot easier!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom