stroller ID advice, works great

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
Original Poster
So...you've just exited the Seas with Nemo and Friends and they've moved your stroller...It is somewhere in that giant, ill defined rectangular area that goes back towards LWTL, but specifically where is you stroller? It's got your diaper bag, your camera lens, your box of Cheez Its, your kids name on it and a balloon on the handle just like every other STUPID stroller in the giant rectangular stroller area! AAAGGGHHHHH! Well, my friends I'm here to help. First obtain the following items -

1) plastic sheet protector, pocket pouch
3-Hole-PP-Sheet-Protector.jpg

2) Some tie wraps

th

3) Colorful picture of your kid printed out on a sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper

[IMG} *colorful picture of your kid or kids* {/IMG]

Take the picture, put it in the sheet protector and tie wrap it onto the handle of your stroller. Believe me, it will be easier to find. No matter what name your little one has, be it common like Garbanzo Bean Harrison or weird and out there like say, Tim Smith, some text on a paper just doesn't stand out the way a picture does.

jmorri26

I do mine but cover it front and back with clear box tape (usually have it lying around instead on contact paper but that works great too) makes it totally waterproof. The way you do it works great but first bit of rain, you'll notice your print out is a big mess from the plastic pouch unless you seal the ends.

For fun we covered our stroller in EL wire last trip and it glowed blue at night. Everyone told us how cool it looked. Stood out great!

RedDad

Smitty Werben JagerManJensen
Thats a great idea! We bought a lime green stroller for our first trip with the little one, and it worked out well because no one else seemed to have one that color. I have noticed the last few trips that it's blending in more...may have to try this out!

ExtinctJenn

Our trick for this was a super colorful scarf. I picked this gaudy horribly colorful tacky thing up at walmart for around $7 and we tied it to the handle of our stroller in a big bow. It was super easy to see from far away exactly which stroller was ours.

britdaw

We did the beach towel thing... We looped a beach towel through the handle, so that we had something to not only identify our stroller, but also dry it (and ourselves!) off if we got wet.

Weather_Lady

Slightly off-topic: I've never used a stroller at Disney World, but I read this little tip to keep your stroller from getting stolen (apparently this does happen sometimes) or swiped by someone who can't find their own: add a "fake dirty diaper" to it by placing a clean diaper, drizzled with cola, inside a clear plastic shopping bag. Knot the bag, and then loop it prominently around the stroller handle. Voila -- a stroller that nobody wants to steal! :D

Vader2112

Mine is real easy I have a back pack with a bright flouresent Yellow rain cover. I attach it to the back and pull the cover over.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom