Stouts in the World

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Original Poster
Curious to see if anyone knows of any places in WDW that serve stout beers other than Guinness.

I stumbled across Beers and Ears but the site looks like it hasn’t been updated in a bit.

TYIA

Back!Elbow!Shoulders!

Omnia mutantur, nihil interit
Premium Member
Original Poster
Good luck, i see a few brown ales here and there. Abita turbo dog...kona brewery

Thanks. I love trying new stouts and the occasional porter but know the selections are limited or nil most places. Thought it might be easier to actively seek them out as opposed to wandering about.

Amos1784

Taps rotate quite often at Disney, once we get closer to the "Winter" months in Florida you might see some more pop up at pool bars and lounges around the resort.

Big River at the Boardwalk will most likely have a stout on rotation coming up soon.

lostpro9het

Not a beer drinker but have you checked out the menu at BaseLine in Hollywood Studios yet? Maybe they may have something
BTH hasn't had a stout since they opened but they have a decent porter, marlin, by Ballast Point.
Taps rotate quite often at Disney
Unless you're at Nomad Lounge which hasn't updated their beer offering since they opened.

SeaCastle

Belle Vue Room at the Boardwalk has Left Hand Milk Stout on tap. The American Adventure had a Maple Bacon Stout by Shipyard and a brand new Monarch Milk Stout by First Magnitude Brewing for the F&G fest. Rose & Crown has Guinness. Those are the places I remember. I was there in May and could not imagine there were many others that were looking for stouts in that weather.

A search for "stout" on the TouringPlans menu search gave me this list: https://touringplans.com/walt-disney-world/menu_items?utf8=✓&search=stout&location=&category=

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom