News Storytellers Cafe now offering World of Color dining package

Emmanuel

Original Poster
IMG_2936.PNG

The package at Storytellers can be booked now and the adult price is the same as Wine Country Trattorias WoC package.

Those dining at Storytellers can receive 5 hours of complimentary valet parking with validation.

wowsmom

My wife and I dearly miss the lunch and dinner at story tellers when it was not a buffet. Hope it changes back.

My family really misses the menu as well. My husband and I used to go there for dinner every single week (for over a year) because we got free valet parking (no hassling with the garage at 6-7 pm), enjoyed the food and they worked with my food allergies quite nicely. I tried the buffet once after the switch and the chef walked through with me, telling me what foods were safe and what to avoid (and cooked some pork belly special for me) but there wasn't that much I could eat to justify the price. We keep hoping the menu will come back. It's usually pretty empty when we walk by it now, although Saturday night, it was packed with people waiting outside (maybe due to the WoC package?).

Emmanuel

Original Poster
Wonder how many people are going to think their meal includes entry to DCA.

Probably plenty. I would guess the majority doing this at Storytellers would be APers that want to do this as an alternative to the other packages at Wine Country and Carthay and also the Hotel guests that will have park tickets already purchased

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom