Storytellers Cafe - NOT the breakfast

Angel Ariel

Original Poster
Does anyone have any experience with Storytellers for lunch they can share? I'm considering this as an option as a table service lunch on one of our DCA days (we've eaten at Carthay and Wine Country before, Ariel's is closed on our trip). I did a search looking for recent (past year) posts, and didn't see anything that wasn't talking about the breakfast. Thanks!

dweezil78

Does anyone have any experience with Storytellers for lunch they can share? I'm considering this as an option as a table service lunch on one of our DCA days (we've eaten at Carthay and Wine Country before, Ariel's is closed on our trip). I did a search looking for recent (past year) posts, and didn't see anything that wasn't talking about the breakfast. Thanks!

Love love love lunch at Storytellers. Can almost always get a reservation, the place is super chill (at lunch there's no buffet or characters), food is great, and it's not much pricier than what you'll pay in the park for far inferior food. They also have an amazing complimentary bread basket with fresh bread and little corn muffins. Highly recommend it.

Angel Ariel

Original Poster
Love love love lunch at Storytellers. Can almost always get a reservation, the place is super chill (at lunch there's no buffet or characters), food is great, and it's not much pricier than what you'll pay in the park for far inferior food. They also have an amazing complimentary bread basket with fresh bread and little corn muffins. Highly recommend it.
Oh I was hoping to hear something like this! And corn muffins...yuuuum :) I'm hoping it'll be a nice respite from the park...a recharge moment without going too far.

TP2000

As long as you get a booth, it can be a very pleasant upscale coffee shop experience. The food is good, the service is friendly if not entirely polished, and the decor is an upbeat and sunnier take on the rather dark and earnest Craftsman vibe in the rest of the hotel.

I enjoy their spaghetti for lunch, especially in winter. Very hearty and tasty.

You can do much worse for lunch than Storytellers Cafe (cough Rainforest Cafe, cough-cough Tortilla Jo's Taqueria), so I say go for it.

I find it too casual for dinner, but that's just me. The same menu is offered at lunch and dinner, and at lunchtime it's perfect. At dinner when eating out, I need a bit more panache than Storyteller's can muster, and a cocktail. Your mileage may vary.

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom