Storybook Circus Giggle Gang

WDWBryan

Original Poster
Coming this week

clo118974SMALL.jpg

http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...ang-in-new-fantasyland-at-magic-kingdom-park/

bubbles1812

Clowns! So creepy. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That is all. ;) (Though no, really, clowns are creepy and the author of that blog looks like he is really going to have to sell them hard based on the comments)

SirLink

Urgh at least Cirque clowns for the comedy acts aren't as terrifying, but the amount of face paint these clowns are wearing looks terrifying

bubbles1812

I cant imagine a circus section without them.
It's become way too chic to be afraid of clowns. The way I see it, if Disney tells you there's no need to be afraid of clowns, perhaps it will quell that trendy fad of hating them.

You know some people just genuinely find them creepy... Like me. Found them icky since I was a child. A lot of people do. It's not just a trendy fad. And if you actually think people should base what they dont like or like on what "Disney tells you," I'd say you have a big problem there. As much as I like Disney, I'd rather form my own opinions than follow the byline of a major corporation thanks

The Empress Lilly

Bloody hell, those clowns look awful.

Clowns next to plastic cartoon monkeys that spit water at half naked kids. I can't believe the once majestic MK has been reduced to such gaudiness. :(

Note to self: never, ever admit in public anymore that you have Disney for a hobby. You'll be the laughing stock of all your friends and colleagues.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Urgh at least Cirque clowns for the comedy acts aren't as terrifying, but the amount of face paint these clowns are wearing looks terrifying
You know some people just genuinely find them creepy... Like me. Found them icky since I was a child. A lot of people do. It's not just a trendy fad. And if you actually think people should base what they dont like or like on what "Disney tells you," I'd say you have a big problem there. As much as I like Disney, I'd rather form my own opinions than follow the byline of a major corporation thanks

Come on guys. Everyone knows its the clown dolls that are really terrifying;)

Wouldn't an acrobat, a magician and a ringmaster basically provide the same thing - yet negating the Killer Clowns From Outer Space vibe I'm getting?

This would have worked for me.

Wouldn't an acrobat, a magician and a ringmaster basically provide the same thing - yet negating the Killer Clowns From Outer Space vibe I'm getting?

Well, okay then. I guess some people are scared of clowns.

On the other hand, now you have a replacement for the witch in SWSA. So, you know. . . win win.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom