Story Book Dining

Grumpy4196

Original Poster
Hi, I just booked a reservation for Story Book dining for a party of 10. 4 adults 3 teenagers and 2 under 10. Anyone have any recent insight into the food/atmosphere here? Other choice was Be Our Guest but most of us have eaten there in the past.

Chi84

Premium Member
Our party of 9 had a great time at Storybook in April. The food was excellent and well-prepared (salmon was not over cooked - a rarity). Our 3-year-old grandson loved the hunter’s pie appetizer. He called it a meatball.

The room is beautifully decorated and the characters do a dance when they enter, which made for a lively atmosphere.

Service was good and the evil Queen was a lot of fun - you get to take a picture with her at the end of your meal. We would go back in a heartbeat.

Gaston's gal

I did this meal and LOVED it! Our interaction with the evil Queen was fabulous as well. The food was great and thought the portion sizes were appropriate.

We love Edna Mode

We did this on our last trip (two adults). We loved it; the food, the atmosphere, the service! We are going back this year and bringing my grandson! You will have a blast!! And yes, the evil queen is phenomenal.

DisneyDreamer08

I did this solo this past January. It was a highlight of the trip for me. The food is amazing and all the characters are so fun. The interior of the restaurant is beautifully decorated.
Even though the apps and desserts are pre-plated, don’t be afraid to ask for substitutions if there is something someone in your party doesn’t like. I was able to make some substitutes for both the appetizer and main course. My server was incredibly helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience!

firecatgirl

I did this solo this past January. It was a highlight of the trip for me. The food is amazing and all the characters are so fun. The interior of the restaurant is beautifully decorated.
Even though the apps and desserts are pre-plated, don’t be afraid to ask for substitutions if there is something someone in your party doesn’t like. I was able to make some substitutes for both the appetizer and main course. My server was incredibly helpful and friendly. Overall a great experience!
So happy to hear that. Thank you for letting us know

Chi84

Premium Member
Thanks for the insight. Not sure yet if will keep the resi, but if we do I feel much better about it.
Story Book gives you so much more for your money in terms of ambiance and entertainment than Be Our Guest. We went for the experience and were pleasantly surprised by the food. So much better than what we expected.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom