Stockholders Meeting

Married@WDW

Original Poster
Just came from the stockholder's meeting at the Hartford Civic Center here in Connecticut. It was somewhat interesting -- no big announcements to report. Chris Berman from ESPN did a bit of an introduction as to why the meeting was in Hartford, then introduced Eisner. All the board members were there, as were Mickey, Minnie, Belle, Beast, Peter, Cpt. Hook, Dopey and Snow White.

They did show two Lilo & Stitch trailers -- there will be a series of four of these trailers based on earlier Disney films with a Stitch twist to them. Many of you have probably seen the first one on The Disney Channel or ABC Family, but the two they've completed are available on the Lilo & Stitch web site as well. They showed the first one and what will be the third in the series -- it still had some line drawing parts to it. VERY FUNNY! I'd say more but I don't want to give anything away for people who haven't seen them.

They also showed a long scene from Treasure Planet which looks good. I won't say amazing -- it reminded me a little of Atlantis -- but it definitely looks interesting.

All in all, a decent outing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom