Rumor Stitch's Great Escape Replacement— Don’t Hold Your Breath

Bocabear

I will stand (ok maybe squat) by the earlier comment that each park will receive something new for the 50th and Pandora, TSL, and SWL are in addition to these new offerings.
It's the quality of those new offerings I am most curious about... will EPCOT get a new Meet and Greet and the Magic Kingdom get a new cupcake party and those will be called the special additions?

rle4lunch

Guess I should have used the sarcasm or hyperbole font. I smoke cigars myself so really don't care if someone chooses to smoke or not. To restate my reply differently: the fact the path was lined on both sides for several feet with people smoking so that we had to kind of weave our way down the middle made it feel a bit of a gauntlet of smoke. Definitely not the same feel as other more open smoking areas. It was surprising and amusing as much as anything. Kind of a what the heck was that moment.

Don't worry, it's the times that we live in now. Apologize for everything, don't say anything, feel bad about saying a joke, and don't dare to have any sarcasm in your statements or you'll be broad stroke painted as whatever 'ism' or '-ist' that is that days buzzword to get article clicks. The age of social media has become both an enlightenment and a dark spot on our society as a whole. Everyone is special, no one is safe, everyone is safe, no one is scared to inflammatory remarks, everyone is afraid to say inflammatory remarks. We live in the age of total egotistical hypocrisy, surrounded by a virtual reality bubble of narcissism perpetuated by the advantage of digital anonymity.

Last edited:

dgp602

So........don't shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to call on our trusted members who are "in the know" to see if there are any legs to this: A site called Orlando Weekly is reporting that there is a rumor that the Speedway in TL will be closed to make way for a new attraction as part of the Tomorrowland overhaul. Anyone else hear any rumblings of this?

Magic Feather

Original Poster
So........don't shoot the messenger, I'm just trying to call on our trusted members who are "in the know" to see if there are any legs to this: A site called Orlando Weekly is reporting that there is a rumor that the Speedway in TL will be closed to make way for a new attraction as part of the Tomorrowland overhaul. Anyone else hear any rumblings of this?
Under the current plan, the speedway, in its current form will be gone. What remains of it, and what will be in its place, has yet to be finalized.

EricsBiscuit

I took this photo on New Years Eve or around then (I go a lot lol)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 238

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom